Hagan Arts Blog
Have a look!
- Auction Highlight – Charles II wassail bowlVery interesting, especially to those of us who have partaken in wassail festivities Among the highlights of the first day of Woolley & Wallis’ Furniture and Works of Art saleContinue reading “Auction Highlight – Charles II wassail bowl”
- Underwater With Julie Ross (Archives) – Feb 01, 2011I recently stopped by the Emerging Art Scene Gallery in Castleberry Hill. Gallery owner Denise Leitch Jackson represents the artist Julie Ross, and here some of her newest paintings adorned the wall.Continue reading “Underwater With Julie Ross (Archives) – Feb 01, 2011”
- Archives – Philip Morsberger at MOCA GA (Nov, 19 2010)Philip Morsberger at MOCA GA (Nov, 19 2010) – Chadwick Hagan
- Uffizi Sells Michelangelo Masterpieces as NFTsThis is one of the best values for dollars I have seen in the NFT collection marketplace since it’s popularity began. – HA Looking to recoup losses resulting from theContinue reading “Uffizi Sells Michelangelo Masterpieces as NFTs”
- The Cerne Abbas Giant – Anglo-Saxon Tribes Afterall?Likely an anglo-saxon creation… The U.K.’s largest chalk hill figure was also likely an Anglo Saxon creation, according to new research. Archaeologists have made remarkable new discoveries about the mysterious CerneContinue reading “The Cerne Abbas Giant – Anglo-Saxon Tribes Afterall?”
- Oxford: The Last Hurrah“I had access to what felt like a secret world. It was a subject that had been written about and dramatized but I don’t think any photographers had ever tackledContinue reading “Oxford: The Last Hurrah”